Friday, May 15, 2009

New Happenings!!!

Haven't done this in so long. First of all, if any of you cousins are around please help a girl out and remind me how I am suppose to change my background because I can't figure it out!!!

Our family is doing wonderful. My husband has landed a job as the new Commercial Sales Manager at Pep Boys in Conyers. He is always exhausted from being on his feet all day, but I think he likes it. I took a few golf lessons and now I am so much better at driving the ball. Even drove one 195 yards at the Oaks the other day. If I could only fix my short game, I would be pretty good. The 3 oldest are in the middle of Upwards Soccer right now. They are enjoying it. Madison finished her production of Children of Eden and let me tell you, my girl shined!!!! Taylor had her final chorus performance for the year and her group 101 ( an ensemble of 3 girls) sang. They were rockin~~Andrew is enjoying Kindergarten. He is reading on a second grade level and is so very smart. Colton and Caleb are staying with Granny during the day. She has taught Colton about 10 letters already and he just turned two!!!! Caleb crawls everywhere, but not on his knees. He gets up on all fours and crawls. He also pulls up on everything and takes steps up and down the bathtub and couch. I am in the midst of putting together a VBS program and trying not to stress too much. I will be teaching Kindergarten next year. This year I taught 2nd and just found out all of my children passed the CRCT!!!!! Colton loves to read and is begging me to read to him soooooo......until next time. Love you all.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

okay i will help you.
i will need $5 for doing so. :)
in the top left corner you will see a box on your profile that says, cutest blog on the block. click on that and it will bring you to the site where you can pick a new one. find the code and replace it with the one you already have. if you need more help let me know.

congrats on your whole class and the crct test.

Price Family said...

Okay Rebecca, I can do that but I am not sure where the blooming code is for the first one I set up so I don't know how to replace it. You should come visit me~~~

jessica said...

Shannon.... Thanks for the update! your code is probably labeled at html ... something else.


I'm glad everything is going so well with your family. I'm sure you will enjoy kindergarten again.

Syari said...

https://www.excellbet.site